For our Platform Core
team we are looking for a Product Manager
who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company in Breda as Product Manager?
How you fit in
As a Product Manager, your job is to help the team to make sure we are working on the most important items and make sure our software solves jobs for our customers, breakthrough impasses and deliver results.
The Platform Core team is responsible for the core components that compose the CM Platform and operates all the basic services to keep the platform running, such as Registration, SSO, User Management, Accounts, Organization information, User profiles, Translations and more. The Platform Core team also runs a set of services that make the life of our colleagues a lot easier, such as CMoogle (CM’s internal search engine) and integrations with third party software such as financial software and customer support software.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate and have a positive approach to life
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You have experience in an equivalent position as product manager
- You communicate fluently in both Dutch and English, verbally and in writing
- You are able to communicate with an enormous variety of stakeholders
- You are pro-active, innovative and creative
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are flexible and are able to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You have an entrepreneurial work style; you are a self-starter
- You feel at home in a dynamic technical environment
- You have an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Living in or close to Breda is preferable
What we offer
- Affinity with ICT and telecom
- Technical background is useful
- Other languages are an advantage
- International working experience
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues.
We offer many possibilities for personal growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, sport facilities, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.
How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
CM’s application procedure
Please apply by following these steps:
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your résumé and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application