Account Manager - BelgiumWho we are
Do you want to do what you love?
Would you like to work in a flexible team that appreciates everybody's individual talent?
And are you looking for the next step in your career?
At CM, we are always looking for new talent to join our team of enthusiasts. We believe that if you do what you love and what you're good at, great results will follow. So don't get hung up on job titles and job descriptions. If you believe you can contribute to our goal, we are always happy to meet you. We can offer you a challenging, dynamic and pleasant working environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Founded in Breda, the Netherlands in 1999, CM is now one of the main players in the mobile communications market. We provide mobile solutions for notifications, interaction, authentication and payments for international companies and governments. CM keeps growing fast. Our 250+ employees work at our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, the UK, Germany, South-Africa, China, Hong Kong and Japan. As a team, we help companies worldwide find new ways for customer engagement through the use of mobile.
In June 2017 CM acquired Docdata Payments, an international Payment Service Provider for companies and organizations seeking omnichannel payment solutions. Docdata Payments processes payments for European companies, mainly as a top 5 player in the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium. About the job
For our Belgium Payments Team
, we are looking for professionals to join our company as a Senior Account Manager
and a Junior Account Manager
. Do you have what it takes to join our company as an Account Manager? The positions are located in Brussels
Your responsibilities as an Account Manager Payments include:
• Direct contact with our customers on a daily basis.
• First point of contact for our customers being webshop builders and webshop owners.
• Maintaining existing relationships.
• Managing and expanding customer portfolio.
• Developing sales growth.
• Responding to technical, commercial and financial questions in a professional manner.
• In the Senior position: developing and working out sales strategy Payments Belgium.
• Reporting to the Country Sales Manager and extensively liaising with Docdata payments team.
• Occasional travels to CM’s Breda HQ and Utrecht office.About you
• You have a Bachelor degree in Economics (or equal).
• You have several years of experience in the payments sector (3 to 5 years in the e-commerce payments sector for the Senior position; 1 to 2 years for the Junior position in a hunting sales role within e-commerce based companies).
• You are a master in the sales cycle.
• You have strong communication and relationship-building skills.
• You can work both independently and in a team and feel responsible for your role in the business.
• Your mother tongue is Dutch, you are fluent in French and English (spoken and written) or your mother tongue is French, you are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
• You have experience with MS Office and other company reporting systems.
• You are motivated and enthusiastic, always with the aim to resolve challenges and goals.
• You are flexible and correct.
• You take ownership and have a clear getting-it-done mentality.
• You are able to set priorities in a dynamic and international environment and wanting to improve customer satisfaction.Our offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of
We offer many possibilities for personal and professional growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Then apply for the job by sending your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
attn. Nancy Daelemans.
For more information, please visit our company website: www.cm.com
or contact via: +32 2 255 66 93.The application procedure:
• If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
• If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
• If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
• Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!