Commerce in Los Angeles (US)
CM.com is growing fast, now that the world is preparing itself for Conversational Commerce. All major chat apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and WeChat are opening up new business applications with integrated payment possibilities. We are uniquely positioned to enable our business customers to connect with their audience through these mobile communication channels.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to be a Business Development manager and grow CM.com within the U.S, preferably based in California. We need a go-to-market sales specialist and builder who understands omnichannel customer experience, engagement and mobile messaging.
You are autonomous and focused on creating processes for acquiring the largest and most innovative clients across key verticals to fuel our rapid growth. You own the responsibility for developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales. We enable a lot of freedom, support and guidance for you run your sales activities to ensure results are delivered.
This role is highly strategic and necessitates experienced SaaS sales professionals who have a talent for navigating complex organizations and executive level conversations. Communicating the value, ROI and benefits of what an omnichannel communication model, attached to robust customer data, does for our customers is essential. Your feedback will be important for market-fit, market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending CM.com’s solutions.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other commercial field
· Background in Enterprise Sales for telecom, mobile or marketing technology. It is a plus if you are familiar with OTT messaging platforms.
· Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience and a proven track record of success
· Prior experience in setting up a new (geographical) market is a plus
. Located in the area of California
What else you bring
· You’re an excellent advisor who always sees possibilities to help customers innovate
· You have great convincing and closing skills
· “Customer Centric” is part of your DNA
What CM offers
· A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
· An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
· Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and sales training
· Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
· Regular social and international events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Food truck family festival, ski-and summer trips
CM.com as a Company
Today, people all over the world are connected. CM.com is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to your audience via our industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suite of APIs.
Through this platform, we enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal channel using the best data. Our services are used all over the world. CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 300 employees across 14 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the one we are looking for? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Select a region to show relevant information. This may change the language.
Is this region a better fit for you?