Help customers during the integration of CM’s solutions
To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for Customer Success Managers (CSM). As a CSM you’re responsible for helping CM’s clients during the integration and onboarding phase. The purpose of your job is to coordinate a successful launch together with the client and your colleagues. Customer centric thinking is part of your DNA.
What you’ll do
With your organizational skills and customer centric vision you are able to onboard new clients of CM. This phase is crucial within the customer buying journey and this experience has to be outstanding. Together with the new customer you will organize a official kick off, define live goals and create a plan how to achieve this including a customer-friendly-planning. During the onboarding phase you will be the point-of-contact for the customer and you will closely work together with your CM colleagues to achieve this goal. You are successful when the customer is live within the timeframe of expectations.
In addition to these activities, you are mainly concerned with:
- Interacting with new clients via variety telephone, email, social channels or face-to-face
- Organize kick offs, meetings and creating and keeping care of the planning
- Communicate with your CM colleagues and make decisions when necessary
- Daily helicopter view to see which onboarding needs attention or actions
- Use our CRM (Dynamics) as your friend and keep it up to date
- Make customers fall in love with your seamless onboarding
The success in your role is the celebration when the customer is live and using the products of CM.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 1-3 years’ project management or organization experience
- You’re an excellent coordinator and organizer
- You’re able to creating and keeping deadlines
- Your communication skills are above market standards
- You will always see the bigger picture and interact when necessary
- Customer Centric is part of your DNA
- You will speak Dutch and English fluent in written and spoken
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You have experience within the software or technology market
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- The freedom to develop business opportunities with a commercial outcome
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy
- CM Sales Academy: A training program which will give you the opportunity to learn about the industry and sales and to further develop your skill set
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match?
Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!