CM.com, Wholesale & Trading team (A2P Messaging)
To further increase the growth of CM.com and strengthen our teams, we are looking for Wholesale Business Development Managers who have work experience in the Wholesale & Trading (A2P Messaging) market. As Wholesale Business Development Manager you are responsible for contributing successful delivery for Europe, leading and managing the local market and focusing building sustainable and solid business platform to enhance the CM value proposition and to meet and exceed the sales objectives for the region. Preferable you are based in Breda, Brussels or Paris.
What you’ll do
You are mainly concerned with:
- Create and secure management sign off for a New Market Sales “Growth Plan”
- Focus on building solid new business pipeline
- Develop, manage and communicate Account Development Plans for the client base
- Manage sales expense in line with budget
- Represent the company at events and executive reviews
- Establish a regular team communication across the organization
- Provide regular management updates on the progress to plan
- Prioritize sales activities to ensure maximum productivity and drive sales growth according profitability expectations
- Create and secure management sign off for a Strategic Sales “Growth Plan”
- Identify priorities and focus areas, and develop ‘fast track’ action plan
- Define and communicate the “Europe map” illustrating key business targets to be focused on.
- Develop a ‘go to market’ strategy, including definition of key influencers for greatest opportunity growth / impact in short timeframe
- Establish direct contact at “C Level” with all the key accounts and/or large prospects
- Establish Account Development Plan program
- Provide accurate, timely management information on a weekly/ad hoc basis as required
- Meet and exceed first 100 days qualitative and quantitative objectives
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Several years of experience in an equivalent position
- Experience within the Wholesale & Trading (A2P Messaging) and technology market is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- You are able to fluently communicate in English, both verbally and in writing; other languages like French, Dutch, German or Chinese are preferable
- You enjoy working in a team and feel responsible for your role in the business
- You can set priorities in a dynamic environment and carry your own responsibility
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and growing environment
- You are available for 40 hours a week
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- An organization without internal obstacles, we think in opportunities
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training (CM Academy)
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match?
Please contact us via [email protected] or have a confidential chat with Bart Geeraerts (Wholesale & Trading Manager) via: [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application!