Customer Support Representative - French speaking
Customer Support in Breda (NL)
Customer Support Representative – French speaking
Customer Support in Breda (NL)
For our Customer Support team in Breda, the Netherlands (HQ), we are looking for a enthusiastic and flexible Customer Support Representative with excellent communicative skills, the proficiency to speak and write in Dutch and French (English is preferable) and quick thinking. Do you have what it takes to join our Support team?
A day in the life
Today, your day at CM starts with a quick catch-up with your colleagues from the night shift. As a Customer Support Representative you will be part of CM’s international support team. CM’s customers are from all over the world. You are all working together as a team to support our customers as best we can. A French speaking customer is calling and you are happy to help him. After the healthy lunch in CM’s Bistro you have a meeting with your support colleagues in Breda. At the end of the day you have a skype call with your colleague in Belgium to discuss the ongoing projects. You feel satisfied that you provided outstanding support to our customers today.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or level
- You are enthusiastic and passionate with a curiosity for innovation
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and French, verbally and in writing
- Speaking English on a professional level is preferable
- Excellent support to customers is your trademark
- You have affinity for technology and are always eager to learn about new tools and tricks
- You like calling and mailing with customers and suppliers as well as ticket creation, chasing and closing and monitoring our complete infrastructure
- Therefore, multitasking is your second nature
- You are able to read between the lines to find out the real question the customer is asking
- You have a helicopter view and approach customer issues from a broad conceptual framework
- You are proactive and you will take initiative
- You are able to identify with a technical working environment
- Living in or close to Breda is preferable
The Support team answers all of our customers’ questions about their mobile solutions and solve any issue they might have. As Customer Support Representative, your job involves supporting our customers in their success. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage your cases over the phone, Skype, via e-mail and chat. You understand that our customers are demanding and have high expectations about our service and you managed to keep them happy. CM has a lot of French (speaking) customers and we are planning to onboard more customers. You will be focusing on these French (speaking) customers and will help us to offload the support work from the Belgium and French team. When needed, you will transfer your cases to your colleagues, in Breda, Belgium and France or in CM’s other international offices, involve experts or escalate to CM’s IT, development or product teams. As our innovative product portfolio grows and changes quickly, you actively keep yourself informed of updates that are relevant for our customers. What we offer
CM’s application procedure
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- A good work-life balance and an informal working environment
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as quarterly meetings, meetups and ski-and summer trips
- You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary and self-managed team of professionals
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in French in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000.
I look forward to receiving your application! Apply now!