To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for front end developers who take the initiative and spot improvements. Is coding not just your job, but your passion? Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end products that help companies reach their customers worldwide?
- Developing software is your passion
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information technology
- You have a broad experience with front ends using various modern techniques
- Your degree in software development allows you to recognize and think in design patterns
- You love to create the best user experiences
- You have affinity with user experience and design and you know how to translate concepts to well-functioning and good-looking web applications
- High quality, user friendly software is your forte
- You are an inspirational figure for other front end developers
- You are passionate to keep studying usability principles, development and techniques
- You like working closely together with other programmers and designers
- You harbour a sense of responsibility for your work and the team's goals
- Innovating and change does not scare you at all
- You are able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Speaking Dutch on a professional level is preferable, but not necessary.
- Preferably you have also affinity with back end techniques and databases
When joining our team, you will be developing software that adds value to the best mobile services platform. This also means you will be delivering innovative, high quality software using the latest in technology. To perform your job the best way possible, you will not only be working closely with other (front end and back end) developers. As we are all working on our common goal, you will be working closely with other developers, as well as marketing, product management and designers and basically everyone at CM.
What we offer
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities to build the best platform
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues, in multidisciplinary and self-managed teams
- You’ll be working with serious software. CM has its own in-house datacentre and let you choose your own gear to work with
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetups and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the development field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as dev-meetups, Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis. And of course, we have good coffee!
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!