Internship Development Enschede - Customer Contact Auto Reply Bot
Development in Enschede (NL)
For our team of programmers in Enschede (NL), we are always looking for new development interns who take the initiative and spot improvements. Is coding not just your job, but your passion? Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end products that help companies reach their customers worldwide? We have a challenging internship for you!
CM’s Customer Contact Chat Service (CC) is an application where users can communicate with agents of their favorite business over a channel of their choice. CC is part of the CM’s Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solution. Users can control and manage the incoming chats, send replies and see in-depth statistics. CC consists of a Web portal where incoming conversations are answered, and a number of backend microservices that facilitate the Web portal and distribute the messages of a conversation over the channels.
Some of the supported channels are: WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Viber, Apple Business Chat, SMS, Mail and a generic Bot Channel. Other channels are in the pipeline.
The channels are implemented by an adapter-service and coordinated by a core routing-service that, amongst other things, manages the messages of the conversations.
Build a Bot implementation that handles automatic replies for a specific channel.
- The implementation will use the Generic Bot Adapter to communicate with the core routing service
- Based on the current state of the conversation the Auto Reply Bot will produce ‘smart’ replies
- The Auto Reply Bot should be able to understand basic language structures (NLP) (some other kind of AI is out of scope)
What we offer you
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about developing software
- You’d like to work in a fast growing working environment and innovating does not scare you at all
- You have basic understanding of Java and Reactive development concepts and techniques
- Sufficient proficient in Java (8) and an affinity with (social media) chat applications
- Communicative skills (at least in English, speaking Dutch is preferable) and an investigative attitude
- An innovative and fast growing working environment
- Nice and motivated colleagues, working together in self-managed teams
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- You’ll be working with serious software. CM has its own in-house data center and lets you choose your own gear to work with
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetups and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the development field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as dev-meetups, Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
Would you like to learn more about CM.com and find out if we could be a match for your internship?
Please apply and send your resume and motivation to Kirsten de Voort (HR) via [email protected]
Questions about CM or an internship at CM? Please contact us via: +31(0)76 5727000. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!