To support the rapid growth and international expansion of our organization, CM.com is looking for a Head of Risk & Compliance in Breda (HQ). We are looking for a seasoned professional who is eager to support our company in providing appropriate and effective compliance and risk management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who wants to become part of a fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial business environment but with the complexity of a regulated payment environment as a public listed (Euronext) company. An important part is embedding compliance & risk management in our way of working and also advising line management on quality control within the organization. The Head of Risk & Compliancy reports to the CFO and leads the Risk and Compliancy team.
Are you the professional that we are looking for and up for a new challenge? Then we are looking for you!
What you’ll do
- Ensure CM.com adheres to all rules and regulations that are relevant to our business segments; translating changed legislation and regulations into (new) policy, in the field of compliance;
- Make sure that (Operational) Risk Management and the Internal Control framework is institutionalized and that appropriate risk identification, assessment and mitigation processes are in place;
- Provide guidance to senior management aiming that our strategy, priorities and initiatives are in accordance with appropriate risk management and that compliancy is safeguarded. Undertaking compliance monitoring & assurance in respect of the core compliance risks of the business;
- Carry out ad hoc risk based reviews and help the business to devise and close out on corrective action plans. Identify policy breaches and provide appropriate reporting to management;
- Ensure proper reporting on compliancy and integrity towards regulatory stakeholders (DNB) and shareholders/investor community;
- Critically keep optimizing internal policies and procedures with the aim to be best in class and as a minimum comply with security (e.g. PCI-DSS), privacy (e.g. GDPR) and quality management standards (e.g. ISO);
- Ensure that through training and knowledge sharing, teams and employees are able to conduct their daily work with sound risk and compliance judgement;
- Keep abreast of all relevant developments and changes in regulations within our business segments;
- Taking care of regular reporting to the CFO and the ExCo regarding compliance and ‘In Control’;
- Organizing, directing and realizing (allocated) projects, participating in department transcending project groups and being a subject matter expert in projects;
- Leading and inspiring the team of risk and compliance managers within CM.com.
What we’re looking for
- Master’s degree (MSc) in Finance, Business Administration or Law;
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in leading the risk function, preferably within a listed company, and a proven track record in coaching, coordinating and managing a team;
- Experience within a regulated payment environment is preferred;
- Experienced in supporting a high-growth company with an hands-on approach and problem solving capabilities;
- You have a compelling communication style, verbally able to work closely with management and compliance, with colleagues and clients at all levels, and not afraid to speak up your mind and act differently;
- Cooperative and persuasive to various stakeholders; great influencing skills;
- Strong soft-skills, effective in leading a team of professionals;
- Quality and accuracy are your basic standards;
- Excellent analytical skills and an expert in business processes and regulation;
- Excellent writing skills related to, policy, advice and reports;
- Mind-set on innovation and drive for continuous improvement;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written; Dutch is preferable;
- Sound organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure.
Next to this
- Located in travel distance of our Breda office is an advantage;
- Availability: full time job.
What we offer you
- Be part of an international rapidly growing and ambitious company;
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- The opportunity to shape the job with your own skills;
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and competencies, through CM academy and courses;
- Competitive salary;
- Travel costs reimbursement;
- Working together with a motivated and entrepreneurial team;
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and personal life in the way that suits you best;
- Great offices and regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, Friday afternoon drinks, sport lessons and a healthy lunch.
CM.com is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: CMCOM) and provides Conversational Commerce services from its global communication platform (CPaaS) that connects enterprises and brands to the mobile phones of billions of consumers worldwide. We provide an industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels as SMS, RCS and WhatsApp, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and integrated and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suited of APIs. Almost ten thousand clients trust CM.com’s products to deliver better marketing, better sales and better service to their customers.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 400 employees across 14 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands. In the Netherlands we have also offices in Utrecht, Amsterdam en Enschede.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply via our company website with your résumé and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Corporate Recruiter CM.com