To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for System Engineers. Do you know exactly what to do when it really matters? As a System Engineer you will be part of our IT / Technical Support team. From our headquarters in Breda we centrally run all IT services for the entire CM group.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical direction (for example System Network & Cloud Engineering)
- Preferably you have several years’ work experience in a equivalent position
- You are passionate about IT
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English, both verbally and written
- You have a service oriented attitude: you want to make sure our employees have the best and fastest work environment to do their jobs
- You’ll think in possibilities and act on it
- You are pro-active and you will take initiative to get things done
- You are flexible and are able to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- You enjoy working in a team and feel responsible for your share in the business
- You have an entrepreneurial work style
- You are available for 40 hours a week
Do you have outstanding experience with Windows, affinity with Windows and VMWare service management and/or experience with Linux? We’re looking for both Windows & VMWare System Engineers and Linux System Engineers. Would you like to know more about this job? We’d like to tell you more about ‘a day in life’ and the specific job requirements.
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training (CM Academy)
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!