Creative Multimedia Designer
Marketing in Breda (NL)
Creative Multimedia Designer
Breda, the Netherlands
Are you the multimedia ‘unicorn’, a creative multimedia talent and do you have a Bachelor’s degree in design or multimedia? For our Design / Marketing team, we are looking for a professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as Creative Multimedia Designer?
As a Creative Multimedia Designer you fulfil a challenging role within CM’s Marketing team and work in close cooperation with the Creative Director and the team. On daily basis, you translate ideas and concepts into engaging visual multimedia content, you create on- and offline material for events, trade shows and campaigns, help out the teams with new print design, create visuals for animation and video productions, while maintaining, guarding and developing the CM brand.
Bonus points if
- You have at least two years of experience in online multimedia and visual design
- You have experience in working with offline print
- You are a master in the Adobe CS series
- You have a perfect understanding and up-to-date knowledge of all design trends and techniques
- You are stress resistant: you can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- You can work independently and won't wait for orders
- You are creative and you have an excellent eye for detail
- You are eager to learn and open to new ideas and innovation
- You are experienced in creating killer PowerPoint presentations
What we offer
- You are experienced in illustration and/or animation
- You have affinity with UX / visual design
- You know your way around video editing
- You have experience with tools like Adobe After Effects or DaVinci Resolve
- You have experience as a cameraman or -woman
CM's application procedure
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- A good work-life balance and an informal working environment
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as quarterly meetings, meetups and ski-and summer trips
- You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary and self-managed team of professionals
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000. We will get back to you by the end of November.
I look forward to receiving your application! Apply now!