CM.com, Breda, the Netherlands, Brand team
To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for an enthusiastic PR and Communication Coordinator. Would you like to play an active role in the implementation and maintenance of internal and external brand-oriented communication and do you believe you will fit in a super innovative and international growing company? We have a nice job for you!
Goal of the team
As a PR and Communication Coordinator you are part of CM’s Brand team. The Brand team aims to increase international brand awareness by using. cross-media approach: PR, Events, Sponsorship and Online channels. The Brand Team of CM.com:
- Focus on increasing international brand awareness;
- Draws up and implements brand activation plans to position CM.com as a thought leader in the field of Conversational Commerce;
- Monitors the house style and maintain the brand image; and
- Focus on increasing the digital footprint of CM.com.
Because CM.com has the opportunity to work with great brands such as WhatsApp, Google, Booking.com, Albert Heijn, Lowlands and The Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix, we see continuous opportunities to activate the CM.com brand.
Within the Brand team, you pick up questions for PR, Social Media and Communication. You work closely with the team in Breda, but also with colleagues in foreign countries and with the Investor Relations to keep Commercial PR and Financial PR well-coordinated.
You can easily combine online and offline media and you know how the different media resources reinforce each other and disseminate consistently. And last but not least, are you a co-ambassador of the CM.com brand.
In addition to these activities, you are mainly concerned with:
- Maintaining and implementing communication plans for CM.com brand-related campaigns;
- Creating internal and external communication materials for Events, PR activities and Sponsor activities;
- Coordinate PR applications. You know who to involve exactly at what time and are aware of the communication guidelines of CM.com;
- The social media activities within the Brand Team: you make a plan for this and you work it out. You create the content and take care of the placement;
- Contributing to image and reputation management by monitoring what is happening on social media;
- Contribute to marketing campaigns within the Events and Sponsorship, and you can also elaborate and set them up;
- Writing social media content, blogs, invitations, articles, web texts ;
- Supervise press events.
You work together with our PR agency, which is actively engaged in several countries. You feed them with information and coordinate the opportunities internally.
- You have followed a relevant course in communication, Bachelor or higher;
- You have at least five years of experience in PR coordination;
- You have experience in or affinity with technology in the broadest sense of the word;
- You have a good understanding of PR and communication for a company that is active in a listed environment;
- You know how to integrate digital resources and understand the dynamics of visual content;
- You can keep control of your tasks and you work in a structured manner;
- You are convincing and able to develop relationships;
- You have a hands-on mentality and organizational talent;
- You function well both in a team and independently;
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English;
- You are eager to learn and open to new ideas and innovation.
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills;
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume, motivation letter;
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608;
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview;
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team;
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection;
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM.com.
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match?
Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!