Are you struggling with the effectiveness of your mobile marketing campaigns, due to the lack of data or the right tools to serve all channels? Let us help by giving you 5 tips for better results.
Improve the effectiveness of your mobile message for better results
The way today’s customers interact with brands is fundamentally shifting. Mobile marketing is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing channels to reach your target audience. If you are constantly optimizing the many possibilities of mobile marketing, your customer loyalty and conversion rates will only improve.
5 tips to improve the conversion of your mobile marketing campaign
1. Since every channel has its own limitations, you need to be creative with your message, and even more importantly, be short and concise. Make sure everyone instantly understands what your message is. Then check if your key message needs further elaboration. For example, you can extend your SMS messages with a mobile landing page, so that you can share rich content with customers.
2. Improve conversion rates by curating a very clear call-to-action (CTA). Directly call out the expected response from your end customer.
A list of things to consider when choosing your CTA:
- Use one single CTA, if listed twice, you can repeat the phrase
- Avoid distracting links
- Display the CTA above the first fold
- Use color contrast to make the CTA stand out
- Write a descriptive CTA, not: “next, shop, continue”, but: “take quiz, view mattresses, buy now”
- Make the CTA benefit oriented (what’s in it for me?)
3. Mobile marketing is such a powerful tool, but your company is not the only one asking for your customer’s attention via this channel. Thus your message needs to stand out, be relevant and be personal. There are several ways to successfully personalize a message, leveraging on the things you know about your customer. Consider adding the name of the customer, using merge tags for previous purchases or including the location of the store they shopped at. Also think about adding your own name as the message signature and send your message from a personal account to make it more personable.
4. Nowadays, mobile marketing campaigns are not just limited to SMS. Companies globally are leveraging on multiple chat app channels to reach out to their customers, ensuring that whichever channel the customer is on - they will be too! Use a provider that offers all the mobile channels that your customers are present on, in order to make both the set-up process and the customer journey as seamless as possible.
5. Test, measure and improve. Use your data to get the best results. Set up an A/B test to evaluate which option works best. If you’re working with CM.com’s platform, you can even segment your recipients into different marketing groups. Send your message, and wait for the results to come in.
For the most effective mobile marketing campaigns, you need the right tools. The Mobile Marketing Cloud offers all solutions for your campaigns, landing pages, marketing automation and data collection. Use the Mobile Marketing Cloud to send out hyper personalized marketing campaigns across multiple channels and create 360° customer profiles.
Register for demo today for the Mobile Marketing Cloud.