Fortunately, there is a solution: Mobile Marketing Cloud and Mobile Service Cloud integration. This solution brings the marketing and customer service departments together for the ultimate customer journey. It allows you to proactively anticipate customer questions and predict needs, making customer conversations more meaningful, personalised, and effective. In this blog, we would like to explain how.
Welcome personalised and effective communication
Take advantage of the two-way integration between Mobile Service Cloud and Mobile Marketing Cloud that allows you to track all customer interactions in one place. Your support staff will get a complete picture of your customers and see what communications they have received and their actions. Your marketing department can use your service interactions to ensure that your customers receive the right message at the right time and place.
Personalise your service experience based on data
Two-way integration with Mobile Marketing Cloud gives customer service agents more insight into their customers. The last twenty-five customer interactions with your company are now visible to the agent. This gives the agent insight into the customer, their order history, and the marketing communications sent from the marketing department. These insights create more cohesion and effective teamwork internally and a smoother customer experience externally.
Some examples of when a customer service agent benefits from more customer insights are:
- When the marketing department has sent a discount code, but it doesn't work, the customer contacts customer service. The employee can easily see if a code has been sent and can quickly and efficiently send a new code;
- When the marketing department has sent a WhatsApp campaign, the agent gets insight into what has been sent;
- Get real-time insights into whether a customer has given consent.
- Conversations made with a chatbot are also visible to the agent.
These insights give agents the information they need when a customer interacts with them, allowing them to provide the optimal customer service experience.
Get the right marketing content to the right people
In addition to the customer service department, the marketing department also benefits from the integration because customers get an optimal service experience and a better marketing experience. When someone starts a conversation, the marketing department sees when the conversation is archived, and customer service agents can add descriptive tags to a customer profile. Using this data, marketers can make their communications even more relevant and personal. Some good examples include:
- Creating customer journeys based on service calls and tags:
- Send an email following up on the service call by asking the customer to fill out an NPS survey or leave a review;
- Thank your customer for the service call by offering them something extra after a call, such as a discount code;
- And much more.
- Seamlessly collect new newsletter subscriptions or unsubscribe customers via chat:
- Explain to a customer that they are no longer on your list;
- Subscribe customers who like to stay informed about your business.
- Use data from chat conversations for targeted campaigns.
These are just a few cool ideas, but there are many more.
Deliver the ultimate customer experience
Your marketing and service departments benefit hugely from integrating your marketing and service data, and your customers benefit. Breaking down walls between teams has many positive effects on customer relations:
- More effective and productive teamwork between the marketing and customer service department;
- Provide the ultimate customer experience;
- Create new opportunities for more sales revenue and conversions;
- Bring data from two different teams together to better understand your customers and personalise communication.