- How to send WhatsApp Free-form messages using Campaigns?
- How to use branded shortlinks in your campaigns?
- How to send a full SMS Campaign
- How to send a test message using Campaigns to your mobile phone
- How to use merge tags within Campaigns
- How to create templates and archive messages in Campaigns
- How to add a Page to a Campaign
- How to manage opt-out for SMS Campaigns
This article will help to understand how to send a test message to your phone.
Who can it help?
- End user
How to send a test message to your mobile phone
After creating your Campaign it can be useful to send a test message to your phone to see the final result.
When you have created your campaign you can find the button to send a test message to your phone in the down-right corner of your screen.
After clicking on the button it will automatically show the phone number in your profile. However, this can also be adjusted to any other phone number.
When you want to send out the test message, click on 'Send test' and the campaign will be send to the dedicated phone number. If you have added merge tags to your campaign it will automatically select random data from your address list to fill the merge tags in your test campaign.
When you are happy with the result you are all set to send out your campaign to your Address List.