- What is IBAN Verification and how does it work (Identity)?
- How secure is IBAN Verification?
- What are the benefits of IBAN Verification for an acceptor?
- Can everybody use IBAN Verification?
- How does IBAN Verification work in combination with iDIN?
- What information can a merchant receive from a consumer using IBAN Verification?
Some advantages of IBAN verification are:
1. Realtime: you immediately receive the name and IBAN of the client via the API of CM in case of successfully completed iDEAL payment.
2. Trusted brand: your customer uses iDEAL to make the transfer. With iDEAL the customer gives approval in the familiar environment of his internet banking.
3. Ease of use: iDEAL is the most trusted and most widely used online payment method in the Netherlands. Your customer is familiar with the use and user flow of iDEAL.
4. Expand online services: by using IBAN verification you can offer online services where you previously had to request and administer a copy bank statement from the customer.