- What is IBAN Verification and how does it work (Identity)?
- How secure is IBAN Verification?
- What are the benefits of IBAN Verification for an acceptor?
- Can everybody use IBAN Verification?
- How does IBAN Verification work in combination with iDIN?
- What information can a merchant receive from a consumer using IBAN Verification?
IBAN Verification and iDIN complement each other well. Often in an online environment first the end user is asked to identify with iDIN. After the identification is complete, the contract for a specific product or service is completed. In order to also verify the account number, IBAN Verification is requested via a € 0.01 transaction.
If you want to combine these services they need to be implemented separately into your online web environment. Find more information on our Developer portal.