- What is Sign?
- What is a document / dossier (Sign)?
- How to purchase a Sign plan?
- How to create dossiers to be signed?
- How do invitees sign a document?
- How to follow the status of a dossier (Sign)?
- How to send reminders to invitees (Sign)?
- How long will my documents be visible in the Sign application?
One you have sent a dossier and you want to know what the current status is, follow below steps to gain insights in who has already signed or who has still to sign.
Step 1. Go to Sign via the platform by clicking on the nine dots in the upper right corner once logged in, and select the Sign app.
Step 2. Click the button “Pending”
Step 3. Click on the relevant file. You now have insights in the status of the invitees: Green is signed and orange is invited but not signed yet. (See below)
Step 5. (optional). The overview above also gives you the possibility to change data such as name and e-mail address via the ''pencil'' icon and sending an (extra) reminder via the ''envelope'' icon. It is also possible to delete the document.