- What is Sign?
- What is a document / dossier (Sign)?
- How to purchase a Sign plan?
- How to create dossiers to be signed?
- How do invitees sign a document?
- How to follow the status of a dossier (Sign)?
- How to send reminders to invitees (Sign)?
- How long will my documents be visible in the Sign application?
Get started right away with the full version of Sign.
Sign is available as a subscription or as bundles (50-documents). For the subscription we offer 3 different plans, to make it relevant as possible for each organization. Choose the version which fits your organization best. For subscriptions you need to contact CM.com (not avaialble through self-service).
The bundles can be purchased (self-service) in the Sign application.
- Click the settings button in the menu and click the “subscription” button (or via the dashboard click directly on Sign)
- Decide on the type of bundle (Basic or Advanced)
- Select the amount of bundles you would like to purchase
- In the next step it is possible to add extra services, such as verification via iDIN
- In step 3 of the process you can pay the bundles and in step 4 you can confirm your order.
- The bundles will be available immediately.
Note: based on the account settings it can be possible that contact with CM.com is required. In that case we will contact you as soon as possible.