Optimise customer care with the WhatsApp Business solution
WhatsApp is indispensable to the customer journey. During each step, consumers turn to messaging. With over 1.5 billion consumers on WhatsApp in 180 countries, the WhatsApp Business solution now opens up a world of opportunities to grow revenue, reduce pressure on customer service and minimise friction on the path to purchase. The WhatsApp Business API allows your customers to communicate with your business on the channel they prefer.
Consumers spend hours each day on messaging channels. How will your brand use that given to reach people where they are?
Connect with your customers
By creating a WhatsApp Business account, brands can connect with customers worldwide and build personal relationships. As a WhatsApp Business API solution provider, CM.com can connect you to this and all other messaging channels for a seamless customer experience.
- 89% of consumers expect brands to respond within 24 hours.
- 80% of consumers consider experience as crucial as goods or services.
- 52% of consumers switched brands because of poor customer service.
- The ability to message a business on WhatsApp boosts customer confidence.
- 74% of consumers repeatedly used WhatsApp to message a business.
What does the official WhatsApp Business API offer?
Access to a WhatsApp Business account offers several significant benefits:
- Create a rich business profile
- Use pre-approved message templates for quick service
- Messaging language
- Use rich media such as images, documents and audio when providing customer support
Why choose CM.com for the WhatsApp Business Solution?
CM.com offers more than just the WhatsApp Business solution. We can help you set up and manage a complete, multi-channel platform to support your customers and send them notifications globally. We are specialised in handling large loads of messages. We make sure you can have secure conversations and use and analyse the data you need to improve your services.
Sign up for the WhatsApp Business Solution today
We're trying to connect as many companies as fast as possible. Because of the many requests for the WhatsApp Business API, pre-registering and getting in line immediately is advised. We'll keep all pre-registered brands informed on the progress made in onboarding these accounts. You can speed up the process by implementing our Business Messaging API.